Sweet as Candy.

Come and see what cards I have on the table today. I guarantee it will be a sweet surprise! hehe!


 click on photo to enlarge.
 I admit it! I have a weakness for peppermint candy. So when I saw a magnificent looking candy in the Sweets for the Sweet Set - I just had to have it!
First up I had to make some "sweet candy" flowers. The cardstock is Melon Mambo and the Designer Paper is from Domestic Goddess. This card was for my sweet niece Ashleigh.

Then I created a Christmas Card with Season of Joy Stamp Set. Island Indigo Cardstock and Regal Rose and Rose Red Ink. And lots of dazzling diamonds! The swirl is from Swirls Scribbles Sizzlit using silver glimmer card.
(click on photo to enlarge)
And finally I went all out with my peppermint candies:-
 (click on photo to enlarge)
I actually dreamed about this card. Would you believe it?!
Pink Pirouette Card base. Cherry cobbler and silver glimmer cardstock matt. Twitterpated designer paper.
Cajun Craze for the gingerbread house (of course!) This card is soooo sparkly!
Pop in to the Card table next time and I will show you how I made my gorgeous little peppermint candies.
See you then.

Comments

  1. Sparkly alright, you weren't kidding when you said you were going through a glitter phase at the moment. I bet your niece loved her card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts