More Faux Patina!!

Well I just couldn't stop. These cards are so much fun. Come an see the cards on the table today.
(Click on photo to enlarge)
This card is using the Tea Shoppe Stamp Set from the Autumn/Winter Mini. Remember the Mini finishes July 31st!
I have sponged with Pool Party and Island Indigo and Baja Breeze.
First Edition Speciality Paper. Island Indigo Cardstock base and Early Expresso Matt. Teacup in More Mustard. Floral Fusion Sizzlits in More Mustard. Swirls/Scribbles Sizzlits in Early Expresso.
Little Butterfly from Kindness Matters Stamp Set.

 (Click on photo to enlarge)
I had one more faux patina background to use. This one uses the Marina Mist, Island Indigo and Rich Razzleberry sponging again.

Brrr... it has been sooo cold here in Sunny Queensland. I have been insisting on a fire in the fireplace for the last week!
Come and sit around the fire with me and warm you toes.



Hope you will come and visit my table again.

Comments

Popular Posts