Faux Patina

Brrr... hasn't it been cold! The weather has kept me happily crafting at my table.
For class last week I showed everyone how to make a faux patina background. They are so pretty. I couldn't just stop at one!

For this card I brayered my Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder with Crumbcake ink before putting the white cardstock in. Then ran through the Bigshot. I then sponged the embossed white card with Marina Mist,
Island Indigo and then Rich Razzleberry. 
I lightly brushed a gold ink pad (you could use versamark) randomly over the sponged embossed card and then applied gold embossing powder. Heat with a heat tool. 
Stamp sets used: Kindness Matters, Artistic Etchings, Established Elegance.
Flower Fusion Sizzlits. Branch from Bird Builder Punch. Chantilly Lace. Labels framelits.
Card Base:-Soft Suede.

Here is another one I did.This time I sponged with Marina Mist, Always Artichoke and Early Expresso and I used the White Craft Ink lightly on top and the white embossing powder. I also spritzed this with a shimmer mist made with water and shimmer paint. Very Sparkly!!
Hope you come and visit my table again soon.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts