Cup of Tea Anyone?

(click on photo to enlarge)
 I just love the way this card turned out. From scraps on my desk! Really! Well... some scraps anyway.
Using the big teacup stamp from Tea Shoppe in the Autumn/Winter Mini.

 I did have to stamp the little buzzy bee from Nature's Walk - Isn't he sweet.
Honey in your tea?
But I already had the teacup stamped in white craft ink and embossed in white embossing powder over daffodil delight cardstock... And.. the piece of Attic Boutique Designer Paper with a circle cut out of it. Just needed to back it with some expresso card and then the little daffodil yellow and pool party flowers to edge the circle. Does that designer paper remind you of a tablecloth?

The Autumn/winter mini finishes July 31st. Please contact me if you would like to place an order.

Come and see what I have on the table next time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts