Friendship Friday. Whirlygigs and Windmills.

(click on photo to enlarge)
  Well it was time to send out some more cards and my Sweets for the Sweet Stamp Set was still on the table..
so what is a girl to do? I hadn't tried these cute little whirlygigs before so I decided to give them a twirl. hehe.
Sending them to some crafty stamping friends meant the Loving Thoughts Stamp Set from the mini catalogue had the perfect words.

(click on photo to enlarge)
I stamped once on the card and then again on a separate piece that I cut out and could pop up with a dimensional. A dark blue mini brad in the centre of each one was the perfect finishing touch.
I decided to use some Poppy Parade because we haven't got much longer before the 2011-2012 in colours will be gone from the catalogue. It was a nice punch of colour with the Pacific Point.

I just love these words "imagine", "create" and "inspire". I think that sums up pretty much what we try to do with our creative work don't you think?

On the home front things have been a bit quieter this week with our middle son away in South Africa on holiday. Tonight he sent his brother a photo of the shark cage they went in to go swimming with sharks!!!!
lalalala(I have my fingers in my ears and I am not listening!) Can't wait till he gets home. Another week of worry yet! sigh.

Come and see what is on the table next time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts