Candle in the wind...

(click on photo to enlarge)
This candle card is one we did in class last week. I saw this candle on a card by Trish G. and knew I had to make one of my own. I used gloss card for the candle and embossed it with the Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder. The candle flames are from the builder bird punch.
I used the Elegant Lines Embossing folder on the background Concord Crush Cardstock.


This swirly stamp here is the Baroque Border Wheel. It is done with the Frosty Glitter Technique my friend Carolyn showed me. You stamp with white craft ink then heat emboss with a mixture of heat and stick powder and dazzling diamonds. Very glittery. My table looks very sparkly too, and my clothes...and my shoes... and the carpet...hehe
Don't forget to come and check out the cards on my table next time. See you then.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts