Friendship Friday!

Too many cards in your Stash?
I know I have. So how about a "Friendship Friday". A day to make or choose a quick card to send to a friend. To say "hello"..or .."I think you are great."..or,.."Just thinking of you".

(click on photo to enlarge)
 Here is my card I am sending off today. I first saw this little birdy coloured in black on a card by Paula Dobson.



The bird is from the stamp set Every Moments and is an outline stamp. You just need to colour it in with a black marker to give this lovely shadow effect. The background stamp is from Just Believe. See I have added a few little bashful blue flowers to give a 3 dimensional effect to the picture.



Friday night is Fish and Chips!  Mmmm.. I am getting hungry now. Do you like sweet potato chips?.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts