Retiring Stamps

The card on my table today is one we did at a workshop recently.
(click photo to enlarge)

 This card uses 7 different stamp sets - 6 of which are on the retirement list this month.
Retiring Stamp Sets used: Pocket Silhouettes; Style Beautiful; Vintage Vogue; Butterfly Prints; Cottage Garden and Friends Never Fade.
A closeup shows some of the embossed pieces done with retiring embossing folder Finial Press.
(click on photo to enlarge)

The butterfly punch is also retiring this month. I have used retiring In-Colours Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride Cardstock, aren't they pretty together. I got my patchwork idea from a card I saw done by another demonstrator, the very talented Narelle Farrugia.
So if you are interested in any retiring products please let me know as it is only While Stock Lasts.
Not long before the new Catalogue starts September 1st!

Here are a few others that are retiring: Pillow Box Original Die and the Leaves no.2 bigz die as well as the 5 petal flower punch.
Come and check out what is on the table next time. We are going on Safari with Zoo Review.

Comments

  1. Love your card and other bits on the table. Great minds think alike, as I've just updated my own blog with some Retiring cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts