Monday, December 7, 2015

Winter Wonderland Quick Gift Bags

Well it is officially December and I am into my last minute gifts, wrapping and cards.
With only a few weeks left till Christmas ...out the window goes all my wonderful ideas and plans for complicated, technical, gorgeous gift-giving...
and in comes ... the quick and easy... faster the better ideas! LOL!

Come and see what I made for my work mates.
I bought them all a lovely candle holder and found some cute Christmas tea lights on sale in Woolworths. I already have the Winter Wonderland Cards made for them but what to put them in?
I found these cheap plain gift bags and decided to decorate them with Winter Wonderland Designer Paper. A doily and a Stamp from Cozy Christmas Stamp Set. Add a gold glitter star and you are done!





I made a little sticky note matchbook holder as well to tuck inside the bag.
I just love it when everything co ordinates!


How great does this look!
Now I can't wait to give it to them this Friday at the work Christmas Party. Should be fun!


Come back soon and I will show you another quick and easy project using the Winter Wonderland set.
Until then I am off to work on some elf projects. hehe.
Vx


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. What an handsome and coordinated set Vicki. It looks absolutely wonderful. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Totally CASEing your ideas here! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, one question: did you stamp "a little note" and if so is it one of SU! ????

    ReplyDelete