Trees in the fields :Lots of Joy


Hello Happy Stampers!
Here is a card that was in my head and I just had to try and translate it into reality!
You know what I am talking about don't you???!

Best thing is...I think it worked fairly well.
I wanted to showcase the Merry Moments designer paper.

 I just cut the 3 pieces of designer paper in wavy lines and trimmed them down to the size of the whisper white card stock I was gluing them to.
Added three punched trees that I put in the tiny triangles embossing folder and them some pretty rhinestones.

 How easy is that!!
Loved it. I also used the new thicker white cardstock for the base of this card.

Thanks for popping by. See you again very soon. Vx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful You Surprise Pop Up

Pop Up Panel Card

Sugarplum Flourishing Phrases.