Tic Tac Elf Holder

A couple of years back I did a cute snowman Tic Tac Holder



christmas+workshop+2012+and+downline+meeting+017.jpg
and this year when shopping I noticed the Red and Green Tic Tacs ... and my mind got to thinking....what about an Elf Holder!

So home I go with my Green and Red Tic Tacs and started to work on my idea. I was struggling with which size punches to use. Couldn't quite get the size right. When I thinks to myself..."Pinterest!!"

I type in "punch art elf" and what do you think the very first picture is??!!! Give up???

A Tic Tac Elf Holder! LOL!

So thank you to Kimberley from Stampingbythesea. I was able to adapt my little elf from hers.

 Punches used:
Circles
Heart
Scallop Circle
Oval
Bird Builder

Cardstock:
Whisper White,
Very Vanilla
Cucumber Crush
Real Red
Glimmer card Dazzling Diamonds

(sponge dauber in Blushing Bride)

Here is the inside...whoops the Tic Tacs have slipped down. I have them stuck on with a couple of glue dots.

This was a fun little project. I used Tutti Fruity flavoured Tic Tacs too.
Great little fun stocking fillers and Christmas thankyou gift.

Pop back again and I will show you the little Elf Box I made to pop these inside of with a couple of other goodies.

Until then keep counting down the days! Not long to go now before Christmas!
Vx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful You Surprise Pop Up

Pop Up Panel Card

Sugarplum Flourishing Phrases.