Dynamic Duos Blooming with Kindness

This week at Dynamic Duos Colour Challenge, the colours were Rose Red and Midnight Muse.
I really wanted to use these gorgeous rich colours in a card and I thought the flower from Blooming with Kindness would be perfect.
(click on photo to enlarge)
I wanted a mix of the colours on the flowers I stamped, so I used the Baby Wipe Technique.
Fold a couple of Baby Wipes up and place on a plastic lid. Dot the rose red re inker and then the midnight muse re inker onto the baby wipe.
This is what mine looked like.


And here are the flowers stamped. Aren't they pretty.

I stamped three flowers around the edges and added some gorgeous grunge ink spots, stamped off in midnight muse.
Then I stamped a flower on a separate piece of white card stock as I wanted to make it a feature piece of the card.


I placed it on a slightly bigger piece of midnight muse card stock and then because I am keen to use my new On Film Framelits I cut out one of these and placed it on top.
Then I had to add a midnight muse butterfly (as you do!).
Can you see the slightly darker edges on the butterfly. I did this to highlight the butterfly, by punching out another butterfly in plain card stock colour and cutting in half to extend the wings.

A little bit of bling and glitter and I am done!
(click on photo to enlarge)
Cardstock used: Rose Red, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink/re inkers: Rose Red, Midnight Muse.
Greeting - A Round Array with scallop circle punch.

Thanks for stopping by. Why not try the baby wipe technique for your next card?
Have some inky fun! lol. Come back soon. Vx

Comments

  1. Wow- your puddle-pad (baby-wipe technique) flower turned out to be stunning! I love that you added the splotches, too. Thanks for sharing this beauty with the Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki your cards are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts