Which card?


Well I have still been pursuing those butterflies!
This time I came up with a collage card. Come and have a look.
I masked off the white card front so the En Francais Stamp would only print in the centre.
Then I added the watch and abstract prints from Clockworks p.105 and the flower from Blooming with Kindness. I used the butterfly image from Papillon Potpourri p. 115 which then goes perfectly with the Elegant Butterfly Punch for my red butterfly.
I really liked this card but thought maybe I should try it in softer colours.
So this is what I did next.
This time I added a bit more to the card with some punched borders .
I also added some more layers to the butterfly.
This is pink pirouette, regal rose and pretty in pink.
So my dilemma is which card I like the best? Which do you prefer?

Until next time. Happy Stamping.

Comments

  1. Beautiful cards Vicki, the red butterfly really pops on the card, that would be my fave although the soft pastels are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicki, I like both cards! They each have a different look to them. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts