Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Which card?


Well I have still been pursuing those butterflies!
This time I came up with a collage card. Come and have a look.
I masked off the white card front so the En Francais Stamp would only print in the centre.
Then I added the watch and abstract prints from Clockworks p.105 and the flower from Blooming with Kindness. I used the butterfly image from Papillon Potpourri p. 115 which then goes perfectly with the Elegant Butterfly Punch for my red butterfly.
I really liked this card but thought maybe I should try it in softer colours.
So this is what I did next.
This time I added a bit more to the card with some punched borders .
I also added some more layers to the butterfly.
This is pink pirouette, regal rose and pretty in pink.
So my dilemma is which card I like the best? Which do you prefer?

Until next time. Happy Stamping.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Vicki, the red butterfly really pops on the card, that would be my fave although the soft pastels are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete