An Apple a Day...

At a recent workshop my hostess was a teacher. I couldn't resist giving her an "apple for the teacher". hehe.
Stampin Up Style that is...
(click on photo to enlarge)
And what do you think I put inside this cute little apple box???
These cute little Just for You jar cards.
Here's one close up.
I drew the apple and leaves myself and made up a box to fit 8 little jar gift cards. The designer paper is from the Holiday Mini - Festival of Prints - p.20.
The stalk is the centre of a Modern Label Punch piece.
I added a seam binding bow and a brushed bronze button with a little bit of expresso bakers twine for good measure.
Here is a back view.
And that wasn't all!!
I made a pack of the jar gift cards as a prize giveaway.
Then while I was playing with my little jar from the Perfectly Preserved Bundle (in the Holiday Mini).
I decorated this jar for the hostess as well.
(click on photo to enlarge)

And filled it with yummy fruit jellies. It would have been chocolate but it was something like 35 degrees that day! Phew! Lucky we had air-conditioning! hehe.
Come back again soon. I have heaps of jar cards to show you plus some Saleabration cards as well.

Saleabration starts January 22nd!!! Yippee! For every $100 you spend - you can choose a product from the Saleabration Brochure - FOR FREE!!! Our favourite word!

Love to hear from you too. Just leave me a comment or send an email anytime. Vx


Comments

  1. Love all your items, especially the Jar of Jellies, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts