Saleabration Starts!!

(click on photo to enlarge)
With the start of Saleabration I thought you might like to see some of the products available.
This is the Workshop card we made at my last Workshop.
I have used several Saleabration items. You can get these items for  free with the purchase of $100 worth of product.  Come and have a look...

There is the Designer Paper called Sycamore Street.

Or  an Embossing Folder called Vine Street..
The Just Because is part of the Vintage Verses Stamp Set that is also part of the Saleabration Brochure.

And another Saleabration card using the Sycamore Street Designer Paper again. This time as pennants. Plus some stamps from the Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set available.
Can you see the orange pearls? Yes I have been busy again with my Sharpie Pens and Stampin Up Pearls!
Love the fact that I can just buy the Stampin Up Pearls and Diamantes (which are such great quality and choice of sizes) and just colour them whatever colour I may need. Perfect!

Drop in again soon and I will show you some more Saleabration goodies!

Leave a comment I love hearing from you! Vx

Comments

  1. These cards are so pretty. The bright bunting looks fantastic on the Penny Farthing card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts