A Jar full of... Part one.

The jar in Perfectly Preserved with the matching framelit is sooooo good. (p.29 of the Holiday Mini)
I had so many ideas for filling this little jar I just had to share some of them with you. Starting off - an idea that wasn't mine - A jar full of ... Leaves!
Okay so this card is an Absolutely 100% copy from a lovely Demonstrator called Vicky Hayes. She is a Master of Clean and Simple Designs and so innovative as well. I just had to show you how great her work is. You can view more of her fabulous designs on her blog Crafting Clare.

Here is a closeup of the jar. Can you see I did add some dazzling diamonds to give it a little lift.
So once I got started with that little jar I just couldn't stop! haha.
Want to see some another design?
How about a ship in a bottle! I got this idea from my good Demo friend Carolyn.
The jar is stamped on acetate with white staz on and cut out with a matching framelit. I have used the ship from the Open Sea Stamp Set. The stand for the bottle is half a modern label punch.
I added some more images from the Open Sea Stamp Set and Best Wishes from Petite Pairs.
(click on photo to enlarge)
I couldn't resist using my Hello Doily Background Stamp embossed with white embossing powder. I think it looks lovely hanging over the edge of my shelf.

Come again and see what else you can fill your jars with. Until Next Time. Vx

On a side note: It has been pouring rain for the last few days, with some pretty wild weather thrown in. But I am pleased to say we have had a little sunshine this morning (though the clouds are coming over again). All our dead grass had come alive with all this water and we have lovely green shoots everywhere. Hubby will have to dust of the lawnmower soon I think. hehe.

Comments

  1. Love them Vicki, esp your version of the ship in the bottle, doily looks so good stamped on the card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts