Bloomin Heart Thinlits - Double the fun - No waste!


Hello Happy Stampers!
Today I was playing with the Bloomin Hearts Thinlits.
I cut out my heart in Soft Sky.
But then I had this lovely Heart Shape in the Soft Sky Cardstock!
So I cut another heart out in Whisper White to go inside it.



So now I had not one but two lovely "heart" cards to make!

First off the Whisper White heart with a Whisper White card base using the thicker White Cardstock for the base card.

I used some retired Coastal Cabana Cardstock for the background to sit behind my heart. 

And then added a strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock top and bottom embossed with a retired embossing folder. 
The word "love" is from Hello Life in the main catalogue.




My next card was using the Soft Sky Heart inside the Whisper White cut out.

I placed this on a piece of retired Coastal Cabana Card for my base.



 and added a Soft Sky Butterfly from Bold Butterlfy Framelits and the word "wish" from Enjoy the little Things" All Occasions Catalogue.




I loved how these cards came together so easily.
Hope you do too.
Thanks for stopping by. Vx




Comments

Popular Posts