50th Card in the Box Crate


I came across this brilliant idea by Bronwyn Eastley to make a card in the box in the design of a wooden crate.
So I just had to give it a go myself. "I did it My Way!" as the song goes and just cut some Crumbcake cardstock 7cm x 30cm. Score at 7cm, 14cm, 21cm and 28cm.
Stamp the wood design using the Hardwood Background stamp in Soft Suede ink.
Fold up into shape of box.

 Then I cut 4 pieces of crumbcake cardstock, 3cm x 10cm and stamped them with the Hardwood Background Stamp.
I scored them all down the centre at 1.5cm and attached them to each corner of the box.



I also did 3 insert pieces 9cm x 6cm. I scored them at 1cm and 8cm and attached them inside the box to hold my various flowers and leaves from the Botanical Builders framelits set.


I used Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Yellow and Pool Party for the flowers. Old Olive and Mossy Meadow for the leaves and various gold touches amongst the garden.
The words were all from the Retired Saleabration Set Party Pants.

 At the back I also attached a large circle for some extra height and added a piece of white cardstock to write my greeting.

The card went down well with the birthday girl. Especially as her favourite colour is orange.


 Have a great day and pop back again soon. Vx

Last weekend was ANZAC Day in Australia. A day we remember and pay tribute to the many men and women who have fought and died for our country and those that serve today.

Thought I would post a few picks from Anzac Day this year in Brisbane City.

The Eternal Flame Memorial in Anzac Square the night before Anzac Day.



Anzac Day Parade.

                                                                  WW1 Historical Unit.

                                          Just one of the many older veterans . We thank you.


Comments

Popular Posts