Birthday Blooms Again.

Today I have some more Birthday Blooms cards to share.
These were inspired by cards I saw on Pinterest.

This nifty gift card was so easy to make. Pool Party Card Base.
 Stamp your flower three times on Whisper White Cardstock. (Yes the middle one will overlap the other two but don't fret!)
Colour them in with Stampin Write Markers. I used Blushing Bride, Soft Sky and So Saffron.
Stem and leaves - Old Olive.




Then stamp a flower again on another piece of white cardstock (colour it the middle flower colour - in this case it was So Saffron Yellow) and cut out the flower. (leave a little white space around your flower when cutting)
Raise it up on dimensionals above your middle stamped image. Voila!


I have used the little dots image at the bottom of the stems.
I confess that I have a problem with the line of hearts. They aren't straight!!!!!
And boy, does that make it hard for me!! LOL! But I stamped them in three rows and I think they look OK?  Kinda sweet and rustic.

My next card uses some of the lovely Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper. Just love the Mossy Meadow with white polka dots.
It looks great with Blushing Bride.
I stamped the large flower image twice.
Once in Mossy Meadow on Whisper White for my background piece.
You can see that I didn't use the entire image here.

 The second time I stamped on a seperate piece of cardstock in Black in which I heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
After colouring this flower with Blushing Bride and So Saffron I cut it out and placed it on top of my Mossy Meadow flower image.


 Added a butterfly from Bold Butterfly Framelits. A doily, gold cord and thread and of course diamantes!
Pretty!!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts