Stampin Up Something Lacy

Hello and welcome back,

Do you remember I showed you the Bokeh Background last time?
Well I had some practice pieces left over.

So I thought -
"Why not stamp the Something Lacy Background Stamp on top in White craft ink or Versamark ink. Then heat emboss it with white embossing powder?"

So I did -
I think it turned out rather pretty.
Something Lacy p. 43 Occasions Catalogue
Of course there just had to be a butterfly from the Butterflies Thinlits Dies flying around somewhere.
Add a greeting and some Metallic Bakers Twine and I am done!
The finished card in Elegant Eggplant and Melon Mambo.
(click on photo to enlarge)

And while I have you here, I thought I would show you another Bokeh Card I did in Greens and Yellows. Daffodil Yellow, Marina Mist and Pear Pizzaz. With white craft ink Bokeh spots.
(click on photo to enlarge)
The Ferns and Greeting are stamped in Mossy Meadow from the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set - Occasions Catalogue p. 26
The cardstock is Mossy Meadow and Daffodil Yellow (even though it doesn't look that colour in the photo! sorry about that.)

OK - so now I think you may be thoroughly sick of Butterflies...haha!
Next time I promise there will be none! - No - Not One Butterfly!!!
That is a promise. 
So please pop back and see some cards I have been working on with Vellum.
Until next time
Vx

Comments

Popular Posts