do what makes you happy.

Do More Of What Makes You Happy...When I first saw this saying I didn't realise just how big the stamp was as it is only shown at 50% in the All Occasions Catalogue p.6.

But I really liked the saying and thought of several friends I could use it for.


I wanted to use the Adventure Bound Designer paper p.40 as well. This water picture seemed to fit perfectly with the saying. So I stamped in Silver Encore ink and heat embossed with silver embossing powder. (make sure to use your embossing buddy first).


Going with the idea of being free and happy I added a silver foil butterfly from the Butterflies Thinlits Die. and some silver ink spots under the butterfly with the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp.

I tied Silver Metallic Bakers twine under the words.
Then popped the whole thing onto a Sahara Sand Card Base.
(click on photo to enlarge)
How quick and easy was that? I like this "water" paper...makes me relaxed just looking at it. LOL
Can you hear the gentle lapping of the waves???


Here is the inside stamped in Lost Lagoon Ink. Now there is a great saying..."Hello Life". A great affirmation to start your day with. Every day is for living! ...and Stamping!!! hehe.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon. Can't wait to show you my next butterfly creation! Vx

Comments

Popular Posts