Something Lacy in Vellum

Hello Everyone,
As promised - absolutely no Butterflies today! hehe.
Instead I wanted to show you some lovely cards made with the Something Lacy Background Stamp.
p.43 Occasions Catalogue.

First up I had this Love is Kindness (p.32 Occasions Cat.) Stamped image on the desk and wanted a background for it.
Enter..
Something Lacy!Ta DUM!

Stamped on vellum with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Melon Mambo Embossing Powder.
Gorgeous. Instant glamour!



Are you wondering about the flowers?
They were stamped in white craft ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I coloured them with Blendabilities which are unfortunately discontinued (sad face :(
But if you own a different brand of alcohol markers these would probably do the same thing.
Give it a try. The inside of the tulips I coloured with my white chalk marker -($5.95 p.211 main catalogue) and then put the pink over the top.
I want to show you another Something Lacy card next time so please be sure to come again.
See you very soon I hope.
Thanks for stopping by.
Vx

Comments

Popular Posts