Blue mother's day

Happy Mother's Day to Everyone out there celebrating this Sunday.
Hope you have a lovely day.
I have already made my suggestions to the family:-
Full Breakfast please
Car cleaned inside and out
Bedrooms tidied (not mine - theirs! haha.)
and a chest of drawers for my craft room (from IKEA) made up for me.
Quite a list I know... let's see how I do.

Now back to the cards....I have another blue Mother's Day card to show you.
(click on photo to enlarge)
 I used the Field Flowers stamp set in this card. This is a stamp I really need to use more often.
I sponged some pretty in pink, wisteria wonder and bashful blue in the centre. Looking at it now I wish I had done something more. Maybe add some background stamping with words or music notes? But it looks okay. Do you ever get like that? See a card you made and want to change something about it?
I was trying to go for a more clean look after the last two Step Cards I made which had a lot of decoration on them. I guess I achieved that.

Products:
cardstock: bashful blue, whisper white, lucky limeade, marina mist
ink: Marina Mist. Lucky Limeade, Pacific Point
Fancy Fan Emboss Folder, lattice Emboss Folder, Ovals framelits, Bird Builder Punch (leaves), Scribble Scroll Sizzlit (retired). Organza Ribbon



Anyway, thanks for dropping by. Come back next time to see what else I have been making at the craft table. Remember I love hearing from you so please leave a comment.
Vx

Comments

  1. Very pretty card Vicki. I also have Field Flowers and don't use it enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Vicki. The soft blues are so pretty! Hope you got to tick everything off your wishlist! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts