Triple layer Card


I have been wanting to try a Triple Layer Card for a while now and finally got around to doing it in my last class.
(click on photo to enlarge)

I have used Bravo Burgundy and Sahara Sand Cardstock. Bravo Burgundy Ink.
If you have a closer look you will see I have coloured lightly the petals of the flowers with a white charcoal pencil.

These pencils give a soft white appearance to the flowers. I also coloured some of the pine needles with wild wasabi marker and lightly touched the centres of the flowers with a blender pen. A sprinkling of gold for the centres and you are finished.

I have used the stamp sets Bells and Boughs from the Main Catalogue and Greetings of the Season from the Christmas Mini.

This is a really easy technique to do but it looks terrific with a whole host of different stamp sets (not all together though haha). If you haven't tried it yet why not have a go?

Comments

  1. Love this vintage looking Triple layer Chrissy card. I'm actually doing another Triple layer card for this weeks class too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts