Delicate Doilies Christmas Card.


The Delicate Doilies Stamp Set is so versatile. You can even use it for Christmas Cards. Come and see a card I designed.
(click on photo to enlarge)
I have made this card with the traditional red and green colours Real Red and Gumball Green. The ornament on top can be detached. Here is a photo of the card by itself.
(click on photo to enlarge)
 A closeup of the ornament.
I have used the large Delicate Doilies Sizzlet in Gumball Green and the Snowflake Bigz Die with the lovely silver glimmer card, the Bird Builder Punch and some real red ribbon.
(click on photo to enlarge)


 Here is another card in different colours. I have used Raspberry Ripple and Crumbcake for this next one.
(click on photo to enlarge)
(click on photo to enlarge)
(click on photo to enlarge)

I hope you enjoyed today's post. If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment I love hearing from you.

Comments

  1. Detachable ornament is a great idea. Love the Raspberry/Crumb Cake combo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts