Ornament Keepsakes

I resisted the Ornament Keepsakes for months but finally weakened and gave in a week ago.
And I just want to say here and now....
I love them! I can't believe I waited so long to get them! hehe. So here is a card I have made.
(click on photo to enlarge)

I also had the gorgeous new vintage faceted designer buttons I wanted to play with. Aren't they pretty.
It is hard to stop at just one!
Here is a close up of the ornament. I have actually stamped this on some Snow Festival Designer Paper using Midnight Muse Ink pad.
I love this lacy look using delicate designs embossing folder on vellum.

If you have enjoyed this post or have a question please feel free to leave a comment. I love hearing from you.

Comments

  1. I love this Vicki, very nice and great idea to stamp the ornament on the dsp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts