Girls Night In Event


As promised I have some photos to show you from the Girls Night In for Breast Cancer Event.
We had a great time with everyone who visited our stand.

My downline Leanne and I all ready to begin.





And so the night begins.
We had a very busy and popular stand and I have to thank my friend Maria who is a "Master Saleswoman"
for coming along and lending a hand on the night. It helped us tremendously to have her there.

Here are the Make and Take Cards people could make for a gold coin donation to Breast Cancer.
A nice pink and purple card using Delicate Doilies Stamp Set from the Main Catalogue p.110 and the new butterfly punch too.
And a Christmas Card using Snow Swirled Stamp Set from the Main Catalogue p.18.

It took me all day on Saturday to recover and put everything away! phew! So now I can get started on some other projects. Come back again soon and I will show you a cute Christmas Tree Card I have on the craft table.
If you have any questions or liked this post please leave a comment. I love to hear from you.



Comments

  1. I'm so glad you had a good night. These events are usually nice and social, and for such a good cause. You had a nice array of products for sale to choose from and great Make and Takes. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts