A much nicer jar.

Well the Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set is still on the table so I thought I would have a go at a much nicer card than last time.


This is for a swap I am doing from the Christmas Mini, so I had to make 10 of them.
Come and have a look and see what you think.

This time I used the nice little pear and apple in the set for my jar. Old Olive and Early Expresso card. The designer paper is from Howlstooth and Scaringbone and the little red spot cap on the jar is cut from the Festival of Prints designer paper.
(click on photo to enlarge)
Can you see the jar - it is cut out through the card and stuck on the inside. Like so. I just loved using the Cannery Framelits to cut out my stamped images. So much quicker and easier than cutting them all by hand.
Hope you liked this little swap card and come back to see what is on the table next time.
If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment I love to hear from you.

Comments

  1. You are right. I'd much rather be looking at the apple and pear in the jar, than those eyeballs looking back at me (creepy). These cards all look so cute, TFS. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts