Petal Pair Embossing card

Featuring: Petal Pair Embossing Folder, Occasions Catalogue 2018, Sponge Daubers, Colouring, Quick and Easy, Cardsonthetablewithvicki

Well this is a very quick and easy card for you today.
Using Sponge Daubers to colour with.

I have used the floral embossing folder from the Petal Pair Embossing Folder set in the Occasions Catalogue.
Ran it through on Whisper White cardstock.
Then using my sponge daubers I added colour.
Real Red for the flowers and then Lemon Lime Twist for the leaves and background to blend it all together.

The handy greeting set - Vertical Greetings was very useful. p.50 Main catalogue.
on the odd occasion you need a vertical greeting...this set is perfect.




I enjoyed it so much I did it again using Calypso Coral for the flowers.




Hope I have inspired you to try some Sponge Dauber colouring today.
Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Had a few days out at the Farmhouse last week.




Comments

Popular Posts