Island dreaming....


(featuring: Waterfront stamp set, Occasions Catalogue, Colour Theory dsp, Seaside Embossing folder, Stampin Up, Cardsonthetablewithvicki)

I have been having lots and lots of fun with the new Waterfront set.
It is so versatile and every scene you create is different.

I took this photo on a very dull day and had to lighten it so you can't see that the background piece done with the Seaside Embossing Folder is actually Soft Sky not white.
I teamed it up with Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight.


The words wouldn't quite fit where I wanted them on the oval piece as you can see, so I created a little banner with some acetate and stamped on it to make an overlay.


Still on the "yellow obsession" hehe. I have used some Colour Theory designer paper with Bermuda Bay card stock.
 (stamp greeting is non SU)

Happy Birthday is from Vertical Greetings. p.50 of the main catalogue. This is the perfect set for when you need your greetings to stamp vertically not horizontally.

And finally Dapper Denim and Lemon Lime Twist with some Colour Theory designer paper in Dapper Denim.


I am seriously thinking of a beach holiday now!!! Who is with me??

Have a great week and I will be back again next Wednesday to show you some more from the Occasions Catalogue.
Vx

Comments

Popular Posts