Hey Chicks!

(featuring - Hey Chick stamp set. Saleabration)

Hey Chicks...
Did you know there is only a few weeks left of Saleabration?
This Hey Chick Stamp Set is just one of a selection of products you can order free with every AU$90- purchase. Finishes March 31st.

I just love this stamp set. It really tickles my funny bone and I had to make one for my friend's birthday. Because she is "a good egg".
Her favourite colour is green so I looked out some Party Animal designer series paper from the Occasions Catalogue and off I went.
Colours used: Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry.

Party On stamp and inside card stamps are from the Balloon Adventures Stamp Set and I just had to place a party hat on the chicken (from a retired stamp set).
The ground is made with Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set in Basic Grey and I have watercoloured the chicken, egg and ground with our new Watercolour pencils p.24 of the Occasions Catalogue.
This card just makes me smile.
And what more can you want than a smile to brighten your day?


Hope this brightens your day too.
And a photo from a previous holiday. The strange sights in a wildlife nature reserve. haha.



Thanks for dropping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts