Beautiful You and Lift Me Up

(Featuring Beautiful You Stamp set and Lift Me Up Stamp Set)

Well hello,
I am back from a lovely week away at the beach and ready to show some cards made at my last workshop.

The first card (Tip Top Taupe card base) features the Beautiful You stamp set. I love the fact that there is a stamp to colour her dress. So easy! I used Blushing Bride ink.
I used our new watercolour pencils to colour her hat.
For a bit of a twist on a greeting I decided to stamp the Happy Birthday Gorgeous diagonally across half of my background Sahara Sand piece in Soft Suede ink.
Some pretty Falling in Love Designer paper and one of our lovely new doilys all from the Occasions Catalogue p.51.
The lady is stamped on Very Vanilla Cardstock and cut out with one of the new Stitched Shapes Framelits.
Ribbon is from Salebration.

Inside a birthday sentiment from Balloon Adventures p.5


The other card we made was using the Lift Me Up Stamp Set and Up and Away Framelits with matching designer paper from Saleabration.

Night of Navy Card base
Ink- Night of Navy, Real Red, Smoky Slate




Inside another greeting from Balloon Adventures ( I love the greetings in that set, can you tell? LOL.)

and because you want to see some pics from my holiday (maybe?) in beautiful Hervey Bay. 
The resort we stayed at.


 The beach across the road from the resort. Actually most of them look like this.


The pier in the background of the next photo is a kilometre long and celebrates it's 100 year anniversary this year 2017. And yes, we did walk it. Saw plenty of people catching fish from it too. Wish I had brought my hand line, I like a bit of fishing.


Now back to card making till the next holiday.
Have a good week. Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts