Wherever you go - go in Dapper Denim!

Hello Happy Stampers
Last week we were away on a little holiday. So I thought it was appropriate to feature this
new stamp set from the Main Catalogue for you to check out.
Wherever you Go p.144 of the Main Catalogue.
It has some great images for travel, inspirational and male cards.



This card was once again a simple one to put together.
Using Dapper Denim Card base and Gold Foil Card and Black Card.
On Whisper White card, I stamped my bridge in black then added the gold heat embossed rays.
I sponged from the bottom in Dapper Denim ink getting lighter as I worked my way up to toward the top.

I actually punched a hole out and placed my stamped words "wherever you go...." behind it.
Happy Birthday is from Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set.
Do you like my gold enamel dots? They are actually the white pearls coloured with a gold Sharpie pen.


Make sure you check this little Stamp Set out. Thanks for stopping by. Vx

And of course I figure you want to see where I went
so here you are.... a few photos from our week away staying in a cottage on a farm retreat near Kenilworth.
 view from the verandah of our cottage. So relaxing. And no Internet either!!


A little wallaby. Didn't realise she had a baby joey in her pouch till after I took the photo.



 Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree.


moo.




Comments

Popular Posts