Pop Up Panel Card


Look what I made for my special friend's Special Birthday!!!
Ok...so I was impressed anyway! haha.
(I think she liked it too).

Using Elegant Eggplant and Melon Mambo Cardstock; Gold Foil Card and Gold Glimmer Cardstock. 
Detailed Floral Thinlits and Large Numbers. 
The Greeting is non-SU but the vine is from the Foxy Friends Stamp Set.
You open the card and see ....

the pop up panel in the centre!
I used Pop of Pink Designer paper and some Botanical Builder framelits for the flowers.
And don't you love the gold doily. These gold and silver doily's are awesome.Metallic Foil Doily's p.175 of the main catalogue

So I watched a Youtube video or two on this pop up panel card and then played with the measurements to suit myself.
Here is one of the ones I watched by Sandra Ronald

You all have a great day...and thanks for stopping by. Vx



Comments

Popular Posts