Grateful Bunch and Number of Years.

I bought the cutest little pot plant holder for my friend's birthday the other day.
And because I just love "themed" birthday gifts and cards I had to try and match up her card as well.

How do you think I did?




I loved the way this card came together.
I started with Lost Lagoon and Tangerine Tango for my card stock.
The designer paper background were retired pieces.


I stamped a lovely bouquet of flowers from the Number of Years Stamp set in Mossy Meadow,Lost Lagoon, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry.
Then I punched out some little flowers and a couple of leaves from the retired Bird Builder Punch and retired Itty Bitty Punch Set.


 Retired teapot from Cups and Kettles Framelits was placed at the bottom of the bouquet with dimensionals to pop it up a bit.
Butterflies, Flower on the Teapot and the Lace under it is from Grateful Bunch Stamp Set.

Greetings are from Number of Years (p.136) and Grateful Bunch Stamp Set.(p.94)



Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts