Hope you have a Purrrrfect Day!

Hands up if you have a "Cat Friend".
(This is someone who loves cats)
I have a few people who have more than one Feline Friend living at their home with them.
Not me...I am more a Dog Person myself. Though growing up we always had at least one cat in the house.
So when I saw these cute cats made with the Banner Framelits I just knew I had to make some for myself.
The original ones I saw were on Pinterest by Dianne Roberts. Her's were done in Crumbcake.

But I tend to go for a bit of colour. So this is my Moggy Version, Black, Ginger (Pumpkin Pie) and White Cat.

 Then I decided they would like a mouse to play with. So a couple of circle punches later I had my little mouse. (hearts for feet and ear from Owl Builder Punch).

I thought the mouses tail would be great to underscore the little greeting but then how to hold the bakers twine on????? I added a few glue dots and covered in three rhinestones at the end of the tail.

I stamped the greetings and flowers from Birthday Blossoms. Paper is from the Pretty Petals Designer Paper Stack used with Blushing Bride and Calypso Coral Cardstock.


So do you love my little family of Kitty Cats? I think the Black one is an old grumpy cat, the ginger one is a bit silly and the white one is a little naughty. (you have to watch him! hehe.)
I used embossing folders to give each of them texture. Tiny Triangles, Woodgrain and retired Fancy Fan. The cats eyes are yellow.I just coloured in the diamantes with a yellow sharpie. Bakers twine fanned out for the whiskers with a bit of the new gold thread as well.
This was really fun to do.
And while we are on the subject of fun and animals.
.....
A few pictures of our day out at the Brisbane Show Day this week. 










Thanks for stopping by. See you next time. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts