Going Dotty.


Do you ever change your mind at the last minute?
Placing an order the other day I went totally crazy and ordered something that wasn't even on my list!!"What!!"
For some reason I cannot explain I suddenly had a huge need to order the Dots for Days big Background Stamp! page 129
I just kept thinking it would be soooooo "useful"!
I do rather like Background stamps.

So as soon as I got it I had to make something - fast!!!

I inked it up with four coloured inkpads: Blushing Bride, Daffodil Yellow, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder.
Then stamped it onto Whisper White for a lovely multi-coloured background.
The butterflies I already had in my stash are from the retired Beautiful Wings Embosslits set.



The coloured dots dsp was from the retired Taffy dsp. and I used my Birthday Blossoms Stamp set for the words.

I mounted it onto some Pool Party Cardstock for the base of the card and added lovely pearls for interest.
Rather sweet I thought and super quick!

So now I have a few minutes I thought I would share with you a few photos of the Company House in Gatton. It is attached to a farm which is growing broccoli at the moment. We took Rosie out for the weekend. It is an old Queenslander.

 Breakfast with the broccoli.

All polished wood floors it needs a heater in winter. Brrrr.
Rosie "I want to go for a walk Dad!"


Taking Rosie for a walk to see the broccoli.

And this is the best bit. A desk just asking for me to cover it in craft stuff! Don't you think so!!!
hehe.

Have a good day and thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts