Yellow and Blue Butterfy

Hello again,

Another Birthday, another card!
My friend loves the colour blue and I thought Pacific Point and Daffodil Yellow would be a nice contrast.
 A fairly simple card using some retired Painted Blooms DSP from the Occasions Catalogue.
Pacific Point and Daffodil Yellow Butterflies from the Butterfly Basics Thinlits.

I used the retired Dotted Scallop Border Punch in Pacific Point and a little bit of Bakers twine down the edge. 


The card was a square 14.5cm x 14.5cm card that I cut off the front (about 3.5cm). So you can see the inside greeting (non SU).

The pale blue paper on the inside is specialty computer paper I buy to use for my card inserts.

I wanted to also show you the card I made for my son's birthday. This is Iron Man. I found the picture on Pinterest and photocopied it. Then cut out the Iron Man. I recreated the scene using Black , White and Basic Grey Card stock. The Cityscape is a non-SU thinlit I own. I thought it turned out pretty cool.


And finally a couple of photos from the wedding.

The weather was a bit rainy and overcast but it didn't dampen any of our spirits. It was a truly beautiful wedding from start to finish. Can't wait to see the professional photos. The happy couple spent a week in Hawaii for the honeymoon and loved every minute.


 Don't you just love the matching tie to my dress?! I took my dress with me to the men's wear department so we could get the perfect tie and I think I did really well.





Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. Come again soon. Vx



Comments

Popular Posts