Some more In Colours on Show


Just very quick posts at the moment as we have a lot happening at home with a family wedding in a couple of weeks time.

I am enjoying the new In Colours. I didn't think I liked Watermelon Wonder until I started using it. Now I think it will be a favourite. haha.

I used the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and some Black and White retiring designer paper. I didn't have enough of the new Watermelon Wonder Cardstock for the base card so I used Tangerine Tango cardstock for that.

The ink colours are Watercolour Wonder, Cucumber Crush and Mint Macaron.


The measurements and cutting for the designer paper can be found here. in a previous post.

Birthday Greetings are from the Wetlands Stamp Set.
The little flowers are from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. The tiny black flowers on top are from a retired punch set. Leaf in Cucumber Crush is from the Bird Builder Punch.

Loved making this card. It is a great way to use and showcase your designer paper.
Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts