Some more In Colours on Show


Just very quick posts at the moment as we have a lot happening at home with a family wedding in a couple of weeks time.

I am enjoying the new In Colours. I didn't think I liked Watermelon Wonder until I started using it. Now I think it will be a favourite. haha.

I used the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and some Black and White retiring designer paper. I didn't have enough of the new Watermelon Wonder Cardstock for the base card so I used Tangerine Tango cardstock for that.

The ink colours are Watercolour Wonder, Cucumber Crush and Mint Macaron.


The measurements and cutting for the designer paper can be found here. in a previous post.

Birthday Greetings are from the Wetlands Stamp Set.
The little flowers are from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. The tiny black flowers on top are from a retired punch set. Leaf in Cucumber Crush is from the Bird Builder Punch.

Loved making this card. It is a great way to use and showcase your designer paper.
Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful You Surprise Pop Up

Pop Up Panel Card

Sugarplum Flourishing Phrases.