Happy 50th! All Dressed Up.

My friend turned 50 last week and for her Milestone Birthday I wanted to make a very special card just for her.
She had a 60's theme party on the weekend and wore a black mini dress and tiara. So I pulled out the retired Dress Up Thinlits.
How is this for a card!!!


So much happening on this card. I will try and take you through it bit by bit.
Little butterflies are from the retired Beautiful wings embosslits. (going to miss those)

 The tiara is a little piece of a larger border punched piece, I found in my stash. Coloured with silver glitter.
I added Silver Glimmer card to the top and bottom of the dress and for the number 50.


 The  wavy design in the background was created by making a freehand wavy template then tracing it onto the coloured cardstock and cutting out and sticking together. Loved how that turned out.

Cardstock used: Watermelon Wonder Base, Black and Soft Sky.
Wavy piece: Crisp Cantaloupe, Watermelon Wonder and Coastal Cabana, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Card.

Just realised there is NO Stamping! on this card front. Wow! But loved making it. So much fun!

Hope you liked it too. Did you notice I am using Watermelon Wonder AGAIN! Yes the colour I wasn't too fussed on when I first saw it! haha.
Think you will be seeing a lot more of it too. It is a really nice warm colour.


Have a great day. Come back soon. Vx
p.s. the wedding is getting closer...! just over a week to go until our son's big day.

Comments

Popular Posts