Our favourite Mouse!


Yep.. M-I-C-K-E-Y ...M-O-U-S-E! Sing-a-long with me!

My lovely downline's little boy had his first birthday last weekend.
So after a quick scan of Pinterest for some ideas...I designed this card for him.


(click on photo to enlarge)
It took me four goes to make this simple card would you believe. Finally I figured out how I would make the card open by making it a circle card using the circle framelits. 
Fold a piece of Real Red Cardstock in half and place the circle framelit on top just over the edge of the fold.
Here is the card open.

So this card is mainly different size circles as you can see in Basic Black, Real Red and Daffodil Delight card stock.
I added some layered stars using the Star Framelits and the retired large Star Punch.
Happy Birthday is from Honeycomb Hello . Daffodil Delight, Gold Glimmer and Real Red Cardstock. 

Of course the Mickey Mouse Card idea was inspired by the gift I had bought. Mickey Mouse Duplo.
I just can't help myself can I?! haha.
Even the wrapping coordinates in red and yellow. Should I do a little Mickey tag do you think?

Have a great weekend. It is a long weekend here and we have several functions to attend, so will be kept busy. Monday is Labour Day. Will catch you all next week. Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts