Another Card in the Box!

Yes sirree! I am having a Card in the Box Extravaganza at the moment! Actually we have had a super busy few weeks with lots of special events and birthdays to keep me occupied.
Yet another special birthday event. Yet another Card in the Box Opportunity I say. haha.



Unfortunately I had to take these photos at night and I never get as good a photo without natural daylight. But you can still get the idea of how it looked.
I used the Crisp Cantaloupe with the Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Paper for the box.
Flowers are using the Pansy Punch and Flowershop Stamps.
Colours: Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana.
Leaves are from retired Secret Garden Framelits in Pistachio Pudding and Butterflies in Calypso Coral.
Make a Wish from Perfect Pennants Stamp Set and Happy Birthday from Itty Bitty Banners.
The number 40 is non SU.
Just a couple more photos for you.


Have a great week and I will catch up with you in a few days time with another birthday card.
Vx

Comments

Popular Posts