More Faux Watercolouring.

Greetings Happy Stampers!
If you saw my last post you will know I had a couple of Faux Watercolour pieces to play with.
In case you missed it you can check it out here.
These are the two pieces I had to work with.




And now what did I make?




 This card was made with Calypso Coral Card base. Whisper White Matt.
I ran a piece of Pink Pirouette card stock through the Woodgrain Embossing Folder which I had inked with Calypso Coral Ink.
I cut this embossed piece into three pieces and mounted it on a piece of Black card stock.


I cut the watercolour background out with the circle framelits and mounted it on to a black piece of card.
The Stamp is from the Wetlands Stamp set. Flowers are from Petite Flowers which are decorated with Candy Dots.
The greeting is also from Wetlands Stamp Set.
I also added dazzling diamonds to the picture.
click on photo to enlarge


This is the second card I made.

click on photo to enlarge



Melon Mambo base card. Retired SU dsp.
The greeting was stamped directly (and discreetly) onto the picture, as I wanted the focus to be entirely on the scene I had created.

 I have used the Deco Labels Framelit in black card stock and some Melon Mambo Candy dots to help frame my picture.

A little butterfly in the bottom part of the circle to finish it off.

Maybe you could try some Faux Watercolour backgrounds for yourself?
Have fun! and I will be back next week with some Christmas cards for you. Until then. Vx


Comments

Popular Posts