Hang in there.


I just had to have this cute Hostess Set "Nuts about You" p.239 when I saw it. I love the tree, birds, opossum and the words that go with it.

(click on photo to enlarge)
This card is on it's way to a friend who has been in hospital. I hope it will bring a smile to her face.
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White.


I coloured the tree using my Stampin Write Markers; Choc Chip and Wild Wasabi. 
Then I added the opossum in Hello Honey and the bird in the nest was done with markers in Choc Chip and Tempting Turquoise.
My friend loves pink so I added some little pink pirouette flowers punched with the new Itty Bitty Punch Pack p. 222.  and with some gold sequins in the centres.
I also added my little greeting with the Banner Punch p.223.



The Designer Paper was from the All Abloom Paper Stack p.185.
I added the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border in Whisper White at the bottom for added interest.



I wanted to show you the inside of the card. See the little pink flowers with yellow centres? That is just the top leaves from the tree stamp that I coloured with a Melon Mambo marker and added the yellow centres with Daffodil Delight. Hey Presto! Flowers instead of tree leaves!
I had a lot of fun making this card and I can see this stamp set being used quite a bit. Gotta love a stamp that makes you smile!

Have a great weekend and I'll be back next week with some cards using a new Photopolymer Stamp Set.


Comments

Popular Posts