Another Challenge

Well I am on a roll. I saw this challenge on Papercraft Crew last night and thought why not have another go at using some of these left over bits that I have.
It is so satisfying to make a card using left overs isn't it?

This Challenge was a Real challenge for me though because I really struggle with card sketches.

This is the sketch.



And this is what i came up with.

(click on photo to enlarge)

I turned the card on its side.
I have used very bright colours. 
Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie with a little Pistachio Pudding for the Secret Garden Framelit leaf and small butterfly.

Teacup is retired SU.
Flowers - Petite Petals from the new Occasions Catalogue.
For You - from Chalk Talk

The Gingham dsp is Gingham Garden.

I placed a doily behind the Deco Labels framelit which is embossed with Beautiful Baroque EF.
Pumpkin Pie cardstock is embossed with the lattice Embossing Folder.


Hope you have a good day.
Maybe check out some challenges.
You can vote for my card on the link above at Papercraft Crew Challenges.
See you again soon. Vx

Comments

  1. Hi Vicki! Such a beautiful, bright and happy card! The white framelit really makes the tea cup pop and I love your vibrant colours: -) Great idea to turn the sketch on its side too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, love your take on this weeks sketch. Looks fantastic turned like that. Bold and beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew Sketch challenge. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, I have always loved this teacup - and yours is so bright and cheery! Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Craft Crew!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts