Tag - (You're) It!


Well no. Not really. I am actually talking about the marvellous Tag It Stamp Set.
$3 from the sale of this set goes to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Supporting seriously ill children and their families. What a wonderful charity to be part of.

I love making Note card size cards with this set. There are 5 great tag designs and one "To. From." stamp.
I have managed to use all six stamps in this gift card set. I also used the Tag a bag bundle accessory set, which has great background tags and matching bakers twine.  
(click on photo to enlarge)
And of course I had to have some envelopes as well. These I decorated by adding an envelope insert which I made myself with designer paper.

Then I wondered what they would look like with some added background colour.

And then,,,,they needed to be packaged. Right?  And finally there is the little To. From. Stamp!
All finished!
Please consider the Tag It Stamp Set in the catalogue. You can shop online directly through my Stampin Up Web Page or contact me and I will be happy to place an order for you.

Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time Vx

Comments

  1. Oh Vicki just darling, I need to buy that set yet. Love it! Thanks for the sweet comment on my cabinet. It was a real steal even though I had to buy the glass for it. So cute and my siblings are the very best. My apartment looks so much better and the boxes are all gone except one and that is just because I got my stamp order from the holiday catalog( second one. LOL)
    Have a great day and damn I wish we could stamp together. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some cute stamps in that set :) Nice to see it in action! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Vicky and fab idea to package them in the bag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of cards Vicki and your gift bag is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts