Bow diddly -Bow tutorial


Have you seen all the lovely bows around?
I love them. And they are so simple to make.
Here's what you need:
Large Oval Punch
Designer Paper or cardstock
Glue dots


Punch out two large ovals. Cut one piece of dsp 8cm x 2cm and one piece of dsp 1cm x 5.5.cm

Now fold the two outside edges of the ovals together. I used a glue dot to hold them together.


Cut a tail into the ends of the 8cm x 2cm piece. See how I use my small square punch to do this.
Now stick the two ovals on top (I used a glue dot).
Then wrap the small dsp 1cm x 5.5cm piece around the bow. Holding in place with (you guessed it!) gluedots.
Add a brad, button, diamante, pearl or leave it plain!
Now you are an official Bow Maker. Yay.

You can add them to Scrapbook pages and Cards.


Tags and Gift Wrapping.


Have fun. This is a great way to use up some left over scraps too.
Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions please drop me a line. I love hearing from you.
Vx

Comments

  1. That's a very cute bow, Vicki :) I might teach my Craft Class ladies how to do that next month. I like how you used bows on your card and tag, too. They would make great gift wrap bows. I guess you could make a larger one with the ovals framelets too :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial Vicki and I do like the banner piece on the bottom better than when I used more ovals. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing how you do yours different to ours Vicki.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts