HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

The Retirement List is here!! Yes, it comes around so fast doesn't it? But once again it is Retirement Month for Stampin Up. Get all your Retiring Products while stocks last. Don't forget you can order online with me too. Just click on the "visit my website" on the right. Or click here to go to the Customer Website.



Well my friends I was certainly spoilt for my birthday with lots of lovely cards and gifts.I wanted to give you a look at some of the fantastic cards I was given by my friends.
Come and see the talented people I know.
First came sweet Maria's lovely orange card. I love the flower she created.

Then a clever card from the ever-talented amazing Meryleen.
I wonder what is hidden behind the circle window.
Turn the lever at the the top of the card and Voila!
A little owl peeking out!!
How lovely are all the flowers and butterflies too! Stunning!

Then have a look at this clever step card by dear Julianne! I am showing you a side view so you can see the back and front.


A close up of the front. The arrow is pointing to "Awesome". That is me for the day! hehe.

Take a look at this incredible paper flowers by the extremely clever Maddie! (they are sitting in a vase on the kitchen table now). Isn't the gift card cute too. Flowers that you never have to change the water for! How perfect is that!


My lovely demo friend the Carolyn sent me one of her famous Easel Cards. I just love these floral framelits and I think I may "need" to buy them now!!haha.


Now here is an amazing card by Luscious.(no that isn't her real name!hehe.)

I really don't have a clue how she did this! But it is AMAZING IRL.
Have a closer look at the detail on this card. Incredible.

And the ever thoughtful Val sent this beautiful card. Vintage is her forte. She always does it perfectly.
And finally I want to show you another beautiful vintage themed card this time from the lovely Merrilyn. Gorgeous soft blues and white. Don't you love the cameo and the the little butterfly at the top!

Phew! Isn't that all amazing talent!
Next time I will show you some things I have been doing with the Swallowtail stamp from the Mini Seasonal Catalogue.
See you then and in the meantime don't forget to check out the all the Retiring products on the Customer Website.
Vx

Comments

  1. What a fantastic collection of lovely handmade creations you received. I, too would love to know what technique Luscious used, and see it IRL. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts