Inside the bag.



Last Friday I showed you wrapped gift like the one above.
 As promised, here is what was inside.
Ta da!!
(click on photo to enlarge)
These can be pincushions for your desk or display for charms. What do you think?
I made a few as gifts this year using the Stampin Up Flirtatious Fabric on page 171 of the main catalogue.

The frames are only small from the Cheap Shop. I just cut a rectangle out of cardboard the size of the frame.A bit of wadding placed on top and cover it with the fabric. I stuck the fabric down with some strips of the Sticky Strip Tape. Then put the back piece in. All done and no sewing machine in sight. Aaahhh. just love that.

Maybe you could try one yourself?

If you liked this project please leave a comment I love hearing from you.


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing Vicki, I was curious to see what was wrapped. I recycle my brown paper like this often too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts