Fast Snowman Fun.

(click on photo to enlarge)

How do you like my little snowman gift? I think it is pretty "cool". hehe.
Would you like to make one too?
Here is a rough diagram for you.
11.8cm x 7.5cm.
Round the four corners with the corner rounder punch.
(click on photo to enlarge)

You will also need a 1 inch circle punch. and a 3/4 inch circle punch. Retired slot punch or other punch suitable for threading ribbon through.
A length of ribbon 30cm.
Small piece of black card 0.5cm wide and 2.5cm long for brim of hat.
Small piece of black card 1.5 cm x 1.5cm for hat.
1 small triangle cut from a piece of tangerine/pumpkin pie card for nose.
small itty bitty flower in any colour.
Punch out a 1 inch hole in centre bottom of front of card.
Round corners. Punch out a hole with retired slot punch (cropadile would also make a good hole).
Attach tic tacs with a bit of snail to inside.

Stick on a 1 inch circle for body and a 3/4 inch white circle for head. Attach brim over hat and raise up on top of head with a dimensional.  Add flower and pearl.
Draw eyes with black stampin write marker. Attach triangle nose.
Tie ribbon around to meet at neck like a scarf.
I used the narrow 3.2 mm taffeta ribbon.
These are cute and "snow:" easy to make.
 I "snow" you can't wait to make one yourself! haha.

If you liked my tutorial please let me know. I love hearing from you.



Comments

  1. Thanks Vicki, just a little too late for me. Would have been great last week, when I had to make them for Annas friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute Vicki, thanks for posting the instructions I will be making some of these next year. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts